The Patten Lumbermen’s Museum invites you to visit our facility to learn all about Maine logging history, including the use of Bateaux on waterways to transport supplies, the stories of the fearless river drivers, what life was like inside a remote logging camp, and even the role of bean hole beans. Follow the links above for more information, and make sure to visit the museum in person for the full lumbering experience!
2023 schedule is as follows:
- May 20th, Saturday, 2023 10:00-4:00: Fiddlers and Fiddlehead Festival
- May 26, 27, 28, 29, 2023: 10:00-4:00 Opening the Museum for the 60th season to the public
- June 2th-26th, 2023: 10:00-4:00 Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only
- June 18th, 2023 Sunday: Father’s Day- Free Admission to all Father’s!
- June 30th – October 9th, 2023: Tuesday – Sunday, 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- July 22nd, Saturday 2023: Dave Mallett Concert
- August 12th, Saturday 2023: Bean Hole Bean Dinner 11:00-3:00
- October 9th, Monday 2023: Last day to visit for the season
- Also Open: Mondays Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day
- Closed all other Mondays
$12 (ages 12 – 65)
$10 (ages 65+)
$7 (ages 4 – 12)
Free (Children under 4)
Loss of revenue due to the cancellation of several of our fund raising events in 2021-22 had an impact on our finances but we felt the value of your health was of the utmost importance. With the promise of brighter days ahead, we will look forward to 2023 season when we are able to be assured of a safer environment to resume our role of welcoming you to visit the Patten Lumbermen’s Museum and of your support of our mission through your admission, generous donations, memberships and support of events like Fiddlers and Fiddlehead Fest and the Bean Hole Bean Dinner in 2023.
Opening the Patten Lumbermen’s Museum
Masks will be available. Hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol), will be prominently place at entrances and exits. Spray disinfectants will be used on all soft surfaces.